A Phase I study of remimazolam for general anesthesia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Remimazolam (Primary)
- Indications General anaesthesia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 May 2018 According to a PAION media release, this trial is expected to start in the second half of 2018 which can be expected to be the only necessary outstanding trial for filing for market approval in Europe based on the Scientific Advice obtained from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in January 2018.
- 23 Mar 2017 New trial record
- 16 Mar 2017 According to a PAION media release, this trial will determine the number of patients required for a EU Phase III study (see profile 259255). Company expects to initiate this trial in 2017.