A Randomized, Multicenter, Phase III Open-Label Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Trastuzumab Emtansine Versus Lapatinib Plus Capecitabine in Chinese Patients With HER2-Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Have Received Prior Trastuzumab-Based Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Lapatinib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 350.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 May 2020 to 5 Oct 2019.