A 6-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo and Active-controlled, Parallel Group, Dose-ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 4 Doses of CHF 5259 pMDI (HFA Glycopyrronium Bromide Via Pressurized Metered Dose Inhaler) in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLIMMER
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- 14 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2018 to 21 May 2018.
- 16 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Mar 2018 to 21 May 2018.