An Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Safety Study of Fixed-Dose Durvalumab + Tremelimumab Combination Therapy or Durvalumab Monotherapy in Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Solid tumours; Ureteral neoplasms; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms STRONG
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Feb 2018 According to trial design and details for module A (urothelial and non-urothelial urinary tract carcinoma) presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium, this study is expected to be completed within 5 years.
- 16 Feb 2018 Trial design and details for module A (urothelial and non-urothelial urinary tract carcinoma), presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Apr 2022 to 26 Mar 2023.