A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Group PhIII Study to Assess the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of 100 mg SC Mepolizumab as an Add on to Maintenance Treatment in Adults With Severe Bilateral Nasal Polyps
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary) ; Mometasone
- Indications Nasal polyps
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNAPSE
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 Jun 2019 to 2 Aug 2019.
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Jun 2019 to 2 Aug 2019.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, results of this trial will inform any regulatory filing plans for mepolizumab for the treatment of nasal polyps.