A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy Study of Epacadostat in Combination With Pembrolizumab and Chemotherapy in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors (ECHO-207/KEYNOTE-723)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHO-207
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 332 to 421.
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Mar 2017 New trial record