A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy Study of Epacadostat in Combination With Pembrolizumab and Chemotherapy in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors (ECHO-207/KEYNOTE-723)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHO-207
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 16 Nov 2018 This trial was discontinued in Spain.
- 05 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2022 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 05 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 1 Oct 2019.