Trial of HT-100 in patients with any of the genetic mutations that cause Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD)
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Halofuginone (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Mar 2017 Trial focus and secondary endpoints assumed based on purpose of trial.
- 24 Mar 2017 New trial record
- 22 Mar 2017 According to an Akashi Therapeutics media release, company has recieved FDA clearance for clinical development of HT-100 in patients with any of the genetic mutations that cause DMD.