A Phase 1b (Open-Label) / Phase 2 (Randomized, Double-Blinded) Study Evaluating Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine With or Without Olaratumab in the Treatment of First-Line Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Olaratumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 31 May 2022.
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Dec 2019 to 17 Oct 2020.
- 18 Jan 2018 According to trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, approx. 162 patients will be randomised in phase II part of this study and as of Sep 2017, this study was enrolling patient for phase I part of this study.