A study of Foxy-5 in patients with metastatic breast, colon or prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Foxy 5 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colon cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Feb 2018 According to a WntResearch media release,company has now decided on a revised study design, where treatment in colon cancer patients will be initiated at the time of diagnosis, before surgery has been conducted. The treatment is intended to last for a maximum of 12 weeks, or until the initiation of chemotherapy.
- 13 Feb 2018 According to a WntResearch media release, company has revised the design of this study. The revised study design is considered to optimize the treatment effect of Foxy-5, but will delay the study initiation , the impact on the overall timeline of the study is largely offset by the fact that no dose titration of Foxy-5 will be necessary, as co-treatment with FOLFOX (a standard chemotherapy regimen) is no longer planned in the study.
- 24 Mar 2017 New trial record