An Open-Label Study on the Safety and Tolerability of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine in Japanese Patients With Advanced, Recurrent Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rovalpituzumab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 04 Jun 2019 Results assessing asfety and efficacy of rovalpituzumab in Japanese patients with small cell lung cancer, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 25 Mar 2020 to 10 Jun 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History