A Phase I Study of Talimogene Laherparepvec Administered Endoscopically for the Treatment of Locally Advanced or Metastatic Pancreas Cancer Refractory to at Least One Chemotherapy Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Talimogene laherparepvec (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Sep 2018 According to a Food and Drug Administration media release, USFDA awarded the trial with research grant.
- 13 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Mar 2017 New trial record