A Phase I Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Properties of Intravenously Administered APG-1252 in Patients With Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) or Other Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APG 1252 (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ascentage Pharma
- 13 Nov 2018 Pooled results from three phase I studies presented in an Ascentage Pharma media release.
- 13 Nov 2018 According to an Ascentage Pharma media release, data from the study has been presented at the Asia Conference on Lung Cancer 2018 (ACLC).
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=13) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History