A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Pharmacodynamic Effects, Safety, and Tolerability of Patiromer for Oral Suspension in Children and Adolescents 2 to < 18 Years of Age with Chronic Kidney Disease and Hyperkalemia (EMERALD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Patiromer (Primary)
- Indications Hyperkalaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms EMERALD
- Sponsors Relypsa
- 09 Oct 2018 According to a Relypsa media release, design and methods will be presented at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week 2018.
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Mar 2017 New trial record