An Open-Label, Phase 1, First-In-Human Study of Safety and Tolerability of TRAIL Receptor Agonist ABBV-621 in Subjects With Previously Treated Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABBV 621 (Primary) ; Venetoclax
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 15 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 92 to 155.
- 15 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 24 May 2020 to 24 Feb 2021.
- 15 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Nov 2018 to 2 Feb 2021.