An Open-Label, Phase 1, First-In-Human Study of Safety and Tolerability of TRAIL Receptor Agonist ABBV-621 in Subjects With Previously Treated Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABBV 621 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 30 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 92.
- 30 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Apr 2020 to 24 May 2020.
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 92 to 150.