Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Tolerability of Multiple Dose Regimens of MT-3724 With Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin for the Treatment of Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory CD20-positive B Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MT 3724 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Molecular Templates
- 23 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Jul 2018 to 15 Sep 2018.
- 18 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 30 May 2018 to 15 Jul 2018.