Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Tolerability of Multiple Dose Regimens of MT-3724 With Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin for the Treatment of Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory CD20-positive B Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MT 3724 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Molecular Templates
- 18 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 30 May 2018 to 15 Jul 2018.
- 05 Jan 2018 This trial is expected to begin in 2H 2018 according to a Molecular Templates media release.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Molecular Templates media release, this trial is expected to begin in 2018.