A phase II trial of BGB 324 in patients with myeloid dysplastic syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bemcentinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BERGAMOT
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a BerGenBio media release, Prof. Uwe Platzbecker, Director of the Medical Clinic and Policlinic 1, Hematology and Cell Therapy at the University Hospital in Leipzig, is a lead investigator of the trial.
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a BerGenBio media release, this study is being sponsored by GWT-TUD GmbH (a specialist cancer clinical research institution associated with the University of Dresden, Germany) with the support of BerGenBio.
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a BerGenBio media release, first patient has been dosed in this investigator-initiated study. The trial may enrol a proportion of patients with acute myeloid leukaemia (AML).