An Open-label, Single-dose, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Fevipiprant (QAW039) in Patients With End-stage Renal Disease on Hemodialysis and Optionally in Patients With Severe to Moderate and Mild Renal Impairment Compared to Matched Healthy Volunteers Including a Cross-over Assessment in End-stage Renal Disease Patients on the Effect of Dialysis on Fevipiprant Pharmacokinetics
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fevipiprant (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 16 Oct 2018 to 22 Oct 2018.
- 23 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Oct 2018 to 22 Oct 2018.