Phase III Multicenter Open-Label Randomized Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of CPI-613 in Combination With High Dose Cytarabine and Mitoxantrone (CHAM) Compared to High Dose Cytarabine and Mitoxantrone (HAM) in Older Patients (≥60 Years) With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARMADA 2000
- Sponsors Rafael Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Nov 2018 According to a Rafael Pharmaceuticals media release, the interim analysis of the study is expected to be completed as early as Q1 2020.
- 19 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2022 to 1 Mar 2023.