A Phase III Multicenter Open-label Randomized Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Folfirinox (FFX) Versus Combination of CPI-613 With Modified Folfirinox (mFFX) in Patients With Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVENGER 500
- Sponsors Rafael Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Dec 2018 According to a Rafael Pharmaceuticals media release, interim analysis of the study is expected to be completed as early as Q2 2020.
- 09 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2023 to 1 Mar 2022.