A Phase III Multicenter Open-label Randomized Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Folfirinox (FFX) Versus Combination of CPI-613 With Modified Folfirinox (mFFX) in Patients With Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVENGER 500
- Sponsors Rafael Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Oct 2019 According to a Rafael Pharmaceuticals media release, the trial is now active in four sites in South Korea: Kyungpook National University Chilgok Hospital, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul St. Mary's Hospital (SSMH) of The Catholic University of Korea, and National Cancer Center Korea (NCCK). The study has reached overall enrollment of 100 patients.
- 08 Oct 2019 According to a Rafael Pharmaceuticals media release, study is still open for patient enrollment in sites across the United States, France, Israel and South Korea.
- 08 Oct 2019 According to a Rafael Pharmaceuticals media release, 100 patients has been enrolled.