A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Study to Explore the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of TEV-48125 for the Prevention of Cluster Headache
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Cluster headache
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ENFORCE
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 18 Dec 2017 This trial is expected to conclude in early 2019, according to a Teva Pharmaceuticals media release
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 516 to 600.
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Mar 2020 to 31 Aug 2020.