A Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of JR-031 in Patients with Epidermolysis Bullosa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Remestemcel-L (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa; Skin ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Oct 2018 According to a JCR Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will prepare the regulatory application of JR-031EB by the end of FY 2018 for an expanded indication of Epidermolysis Bullosa, based on the results of this trial.
- 03 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.