A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Multicentre, Dose-Escalation Clinical Trial with Control Group to Evaluate the Safety, Feasibility and Preliminary Efficacy of PRAME TCR Modified T Cells, MDG1011, in Subjects with High Risk Myeloid and Lymphoid Neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MDG 1011 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MediGene AG
- 13 Nov 2019 According to a MediGene AG media release, data from the first three dose cohorts to be available in Q4 2020.
- 07 Aug 2019 According to a MediGene AG media release, the company will focus on recruiting patient in the first dosing cohort.
- 07 Aug 2019 According to a MediGene AG media release, interim analysis data from this trial were presented at the congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) in June.