A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Multicentre, Dose-Escalation Clinical Trial with Control Group to Evaluate the Safety, Feasibility and Preliminary Efficacy of PRAME TCR Modified T Cells, MDG1011, in Subjects with High Risk Myeloid and Lymphoid Neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MDG 1011 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MediGene AG
- 09 May 2018 According to a MediGene AG media release, company intends to present preliminary data on certain aspects of the trial at scientific conferences and final data will be available towards the end of 2019.
- 09 May 2018 According to a MediGene AG media release, company expects to conduct the first trial cohorts of Phase I in the course of 2018.
- 09 May 2018 According to a MediGene AG media release, data on the successful production of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) dendritic cell (DC) vaccines from this trial were presented at the AACR annual conference.