A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Multicentre, Dose-Escalation Clinical Trial with Control Group to Evaluate the Safety, Feasibility and Preliminary Efficacy of PRAME TCR Modified T Cells, MDG1011, in Subjects with High Risk Myeloid and Lymphoid Neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MDG 1011 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MediGene AG
- 21 Feb 2018 According to a MediGene AG media release, German Senior Federal Authority "Paul-Ehrlich-Institute" (PEI) and the relevant ethics committee have approved th design of this study.
- 24 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 28 Aug 2017 According to a MediGene AG media release, this trial is intended to be initiated by the end of 2017.