A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Pilot Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effect of Amifampridine Phosphate (3,4-Diaminopyridine Phosphate) in Patients with MuSK Antibody Positive Myasthenia Gravis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Amifampridine (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Jan 2019 Results presented in the Catalyst Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 Jan 2019 According to a Catalyst Pharmaceuticals media release, full results from this trial have been published online in the journal SAGE Open Medicine.
- 04 Jan 2019 Primary endpoint (Myasthenia Gravisspecific Activities of Daily Living Profile score) has been met, according to a Catalyst Pharmaceuticals media release.