Comparison Between Monoclonal Antibody CD20 Treatment (Rituximab (mabthera))and General Corticotherapy Treatment in Patients With Pemphigus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Corticosteroids
- Indications Pemphigus; Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2018 According to the Roche media release, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved MabThera/Rituxan (rituximab) for the treatment of adults with moderate to severe pemphigus vulgaris.
- 14 Feb 2018 According to a Genentech media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted Supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) and granted Priority Review for the use of Rituxan (rituximab) for the treatment of pemphigus vulgaris (PV). The sBLA submission was based on the data from this trial.
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.