An Open-label, Single-arm Phase II Safety Study of Nivolumab in Participants With Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed During or After Receiving at Least One Prior Systemic Regimen (CheckMate 907: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 907)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate 907
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 120.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 6 Dec 2020 to 7 Dec 2020.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Apr 2020 to 11 Aug 2020.