An Open-label, Single-arm Phase II Safety Study of Nivolumab in Participants With Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed During or After Receiving at Least One Prior Systemic Regimen (CheckMate 907: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 907)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate 907
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 17 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 7 Dec 2020 to 18 Jan 2021.
- 17 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Aug 2020 to 28 Sep 2020.
- 17 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.