Pembrolizumab in Systemic Treatment-Naïve Distant Metastatic Melanoma and Exploration of Use of 11Cmethyl-L-tryptophan (AMT) PET at Baseline as a Predictive Imaging Biomarker of Response
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Diagnostic use; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2022 to 1 Jun 2022.
- 29 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 30 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.