Pilot Study to Evaluate the Benefits and the Risks of Methylphenidate for the Treatment of Cocaine Dependence
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Cocaine abuse
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANRS STIMAGO
- 19 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 26 May 2018 to 30 Mar 2019.
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Feb 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.