A Randomized, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect of Topically Applied BBI-2000 (5%) on Allergic Responses in Subjects With Contact Hypersensitivity to Diphencyprone
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BBI-2000 (Primary)
- Indications Contact dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Brickell Biotech
- 13 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Mar 2017 New trial record