A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study Evaluating the Comparative Efficacy of CNTO 1959 (Guselkumab) and Secukinumab for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Plaque-type Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary) ; Secukinumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECLIPSE
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 11 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 23 Nov 2018 to 28 Sep 2018.
- 15 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.