A Phase 1, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Ascending Multiple-dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Subcutaneous NKTR-358 in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs NKTR 358 (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 28 Feb 2019 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, the company began dosing the patient in May 2018.
- 14 Jun 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, company plans to initiate this trial in the second quarter of 2018.