A placebo-controlled, parallel group multicenter phase III trial of Topically-applied Glyceryl Trinitrate (GTN) for the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nitroglycerin (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a Futura Medical media release, first patient is expected to enroll early in Q32018.
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a Futura Medical media release, Interim pharmacokinetic data indicates that at least two higher strength doses of MED2002 are eligible for the planned Phase III studies (this and profile 290892 ) compared with the dose used in the successful Phase II study.
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a Futura Medical media release, data from the PK study (profile 283168) will determine the dosages to be used in this and other trial (see profile 290892).