A First in human study of 18-F PI-2620 evaluating tau in AD and other tauopathies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PI 2620 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Focus Diagnostic use; First in man
- 06 Feb 2018 According to an AC Immune media release, data from the study will be present at the AAT-AD/PDTM conference 2018.
- 20 Jul 2017 Results presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017
- 03 Apr 2017 First results from this trial were presented at the International conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases and Related Neurological Disorders (AD/PD), according to a Piramal Imaging media release.