A phase Ib/IIa clinical trial to combine the CSF1 receptor inhibitor pexidartinib with the androgen receptor antagonist enzalutamide in metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pexidartinib (Primary) ; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POLERISE
- 05 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Mar 2019 Recruitment completion is expected on 30 Apr 2019, according to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 31 Dec 2018.