A phase Ib/IIa clinical trial to combine the CSF1 receptor inhibitor pexidartinib with the androgen receptor antagonist enzalutamide in metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pexidartinib (Primary) ; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POLERISE
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 07 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.
- 10 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.