A Phase I Trial of CD19-Targeted EGFRt/19-28z/4-1BBL "Armored" Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) Modified T Cells in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD19+ Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Anti CD19 CAR T cell therapy Juno Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 05 Mar 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 37.
- 05 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 05 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.