A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Varlitinib Plus Capecitabine Versus Placebo Plus Capecitabine in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer as Second Line Systemic Therapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Varlitinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Biliary cancer; Carcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TreeTopp
- Sponsors ASLAN Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Nov 2019 Topline results presented in the ASLAN Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Nov 2019 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival (PFS) - part 1) has not been met, according to a ASLAN Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Nov 2019 Primary endpoint (Objective response rate (ORR) - part 1) has not been met, according to a ASLAN Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History