A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Varlitinib Plus Capecitabine Versus Placebo Plus Capecitabine in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer as Second Line Systemic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Varlitinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer; Periampullary cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TreeTopp
- Sponsors ASLAN Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Aug 2018 According to an ASLAN Pharmaceuticals media release, Study is on track to report topline data on varlitinib as second line treatment for biliary tract cancer in 2019.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 482 to 490.