A Phase II Study of the Combination of Azacitidine and Pembrolizumab for Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2018 Interim results (data cut-off July 2018; n=18) presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 21 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 1 Nov 2022.
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2022 to 1 Nov 2021.