Epigenetic Modulation of the immunE Response in GastrointEstinal Cancers (EMERGE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Domatinostat (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERGE
- 23 Sep 2019 According to an 4SC media release, data from this study will be presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress being held on 27 September to 1 October 2019 in Barcelona, Spain.
- 08 Aug 2019 According to an 4SC media release, the study is being conducted in two parts, an initial part to evaluate the safety of domatinostat in combination with checkpoint inhibitors and to determine a recommended Phase II dose, potentially followed by a second expansion part in order to obtain a larger data-set through the addition of more patients at the preferred dose. 4SC expects to publish results from part 1 of this trial in the second half of 2019.
- 25 Jul 2019 According to a 4SC media release, the Safety Review Committee consisting of clinical and drug safety experts evaluated the safety data from the first dose cohort and recommended continuation with the second dose cohort in the study. Patient recruitment for the second dose cohort has been initiated.