A Randomized Phase II/III Trial of "Novel Therapeutics" Versus Azacitidine in Newly Diagnosed Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS), Age 60 or Older LEAP: Less-Intense AML Platform Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Midostaurin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2019 Trial design of Accrual Barriers and Detection of Early Toxicity Signal in Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome patients treated with Azacitidine and Nivolumab presented at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 02 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as Safety data review, unscheduled
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated