A Randomized Phase II/III Trial of "Novel Therapeutics" Versus Azacitidine in Newly Diagnosed Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS), Age 60 or Older LEAP: Less-Intense AML Platform Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Midostaurin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2022 to 1 Aug 2023.
- 26 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2022 to 1 Aug 2023.
- 31 Mar 2017 New trial record