A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Topical ABI-1968 in Subjects With Cervical High Grade Squamous Intreaepithelial Lesions (cHSIL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABI 1968 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Antiva Biosciences
- 15 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 30 Oct 2018.
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.