A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Topical ABI-1968 in Subjects With Cervical High Grade Squamous Intreaepithelial Lesions (cHSIL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABI 1968 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Antiva Biosciences
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.